https://integrationpodcast.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Integration-with-Adam-Kiwon-1.png 400 700 Dan Riendeau https://integrationpodcast.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/integrationpodcastlogo-300x138.png Dan Riendeau2018-12-04 08:36:132019-01-17 10:54:26029 - SAP Integration with Adam Kiwon
029 – SAP Integration with Adam Kiwon
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
In this podcast, I have a conversation with Adam Kiwon. Adam is a part of WhitePaper InterfaceDesign. He is posting some of his products and idea at https://www.integration-excellence.com. Adam and his team have created different CPI Adapters, content, and product for making SAP PI/PO better.
We do cover quite a bit of different areas regarding integration, it was pretty educational for me to be a part of the conversation.
- Migration strategies when it makes sense. And we talk a little about upgrading single stack 7.31 system and migration to single stack
- Creating CPI adapters and how they did it
- How to create CPI content as a partner and the CPI marketplace
- How Adam sees the need for tools to improve CPI/PI where he has different interface monitoring systems
- Why Adam had proposed to use the Figaf Seeburger tools for migrating to the B2B Add-on on a project
- We talked about some of the training they where working on for the CPI.