In this episode, I’ll be sharing some of the most interesting sessions from the SAP Teched Agenda. There are two learning journeys of interest. Learning journeys is a grouping of the session that is relevant for a user. It makes it a lot easier than searching for the product names as I did earlier. The two main ones are.
Learn how to configure, deploy, and monitor end-to-end integration scenarios across SAP and non-SAP applications in a hybrid system landscape.
Become an expert in our integration technology portfolio, spanning cloud-based integration supporting A2A and B2B integration scenarios, hybrid integration, and scenario-driven API design, and discover prepackaged integration content.
On my agenda, I have the following
There is quite a lot of session of interest for SAP Integration since it is a big topic for customers. I guess SAP have also been adding a lot some more tools to the Cloud Integration offering to support customers. I recommend checking out the Cloud Platform Suite sessions.
- INT102 Integration Architectures for Hybrid System Landscapes
- INT101 Our Integration Platform-as-a-Service Offering on SAP Cloud Platform
- CS100 Becoming an Influencer (just because I speaking)
- AIN304 Craft and Execute Your Digital Strategy with APIs using SAP Cloud Platform
- INT360 Extending Cloud Solutions with Workflow and Integration
- INT366 Integration of Business Partners (B2B) Leveraging Integration as a Service
Also be sure to check out my blog on what is happening on SAP Integration at Teched. I shared my biggest takeaways from the Las Vegas event in this blog on SAP Integration.
You can also watch the Youtube live session I did on the topic.
Looking forward to meeting you in Barcelona, remember to say hi.